The Lake Dillon Arts Festival is excited to present ...
Fall Fest - August 31st, Sept. 1st, & Sept. 2nd.
Sibling to The longest running & most established art festival on the eastern side of Summit County!
Use the below digital application to apply for the show. There are 3 steps. Do them all please. We will not be doing any printable/mail in applications this year. Call me directly if you want me to do your application over the phone - Darren 303-324-5956.1. Pay for your application fee - $25. Also, select your booth size/ configuration and give us a means of payment for your booth. We will us the provided card number ONLY if you are accepted to the show. Jury acceptance within 24 hrs of application but booth fees will not be run until July! Yeah! Fill in and hit "Pay Now" then return to this page for step #2.
2. Digitally Submit Your Images - Send 4 digital images of your work and 1 image of your display. The 5th image must be of your display that should include the same kind of work shown in the other four images. Images must be only of the work and category to be displayed. If you wish to display more than one category, you must jury 4 images of each category and be accepted in each category you apply for. Simply upload for the second category at the same time.
3. Read This Disclaimer - By
submitting a payment for the
application fee and uploading images for jury consideration in the Lake Dillon Arts Festival, you automatically agree to the
- I agree
to bear all risks and expenses for any losses, theft of, and/or damages
to my artwork or injury to any person, family or guests regardless of
- I agree to abide by all the rules and regulations set forth
by the show coordinator.
- I agree to waive and relinquish all claims I
may have against Darren
Skanson, CCM, Inc., and its agents
- I agree that each item displayed and/or sold will
be of my unique designs and my original work. My reservation for
this show is a commitment to participate in this show, and no re-
funds will be made after application deadline date.
- I affirm that images submitted for
judging are representative of the work to be exhibited and that
CCM Events reserves the right, to its sole discretion, to determine
the type of arts and crafts that can be displayed during the festival.
- I also agree that the show director reserves the right to ask artists
to remove work that is inappropriate or does not meet the common
definition of “handcrafted” or “artwork”.
- I agree to abide by all the rules set forth in this application for the Lake Dillon Arts Festival and that CCM Events is permitted to use my submitted images for the promotion of this show.